Sunday, May 16, 2010

Open Studio- Reflections

I do not have my studio open very often during the year but when I do, I have a lot of fun with my visitors.This was the case this past Friday; this time I did something that never had done before during open studios event- it was to be working while chatting with my visitors. What a nice experience! Everyone that came had very interesting observations and were willing to share with me their lives stories, besides they were curious about what I was working on, the technique, the colors, the imagery to be placed on it.
For those of you that are already followers of my work- thank you for coming again!; for those new to my studio and my work- thank you for coming and come again!
Some of you requested more images of my series "Freedom for Sale" so... here goes:
           


No comments:

Post a Comment