Monday, June 24, 2013

In Hiring a Writers' Agent for My Recently Published Book


As you already know, this year I self-published my first book "Mandalas: A Personal and Visual Journey into Mandala Journaling" (2013). The book discloses and documents a personal and experiential process I went through at the time when I was trying to adjust to living in a new country. The book highlights the importance of symbols as a way to communicate our own deep hidden messages, insights that can emerge from our unconscious mind in visual images. I specifically addresses the impact that mandala-making had on my life during a painful and confusing transitional time and how it can create for you, the reader, a similarly enlightening and transformative effect.

I want my book to be translated in different languages and to be available worldwide. As this is the first time swimming in the world of writing, I need a writers agent to guide the process and find a suitable publisher for the book.


My goal is to raise money to help me pay for such service. Here is the link to such fundraising. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment